Are you looking for a profession in Early Years and want recognition for the incredible role you play in children’s lives?
We’re on the look out for highly professional practitioners in Early Years Education to join the Shrewsbury Prepatoria team.
We provide an alternative approach to education and care of all children from birth to five years of age. Families looking for something different have been delighted to register their child with us. As a result our numbers have grown rapidly and we are now looking to recruit very special people to work with us.
If you believe that quality comes as standard, that all children deserve the very best love and attention and that all people are born equal then why not get in touch with us.
Current Vacancies: None, however we are always on the look out for staff in the following roles, so why not get in touch now ands register interest in any future vacancies we may have?
Level 3 Nursery Practitioners – Full time and Term-time roles
Full time position of 40 hours per week and a part time, term time only post of 20 hours per week.
Our standards are exceptionally high in all areas. We are expanding so seek highly motivated and qualified people to work in our Infant and Toddler Centre. Applicants must be professional in their approach to working with others and with parents. You must be a well dressed and well presented nursery practitioner and should have an understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach. You must be patient, kind and empathic in your work with children.
There are excellent promotion opportunities for the right people.
Responsibilities and Duties
Full time post role includes;
- Working with children from 2 to 3 years of age.
- To carry out the key person responsibilities including administrative and health and hygiene needs
- Planning exciting activities for children
- Developing excellent communication and relationship with parents
- Attending staff meetings, training and open days
- Maintaining the environment and resources to a very high standard
L3 or L4 childcare qualification. Please check that your qualification is suitable and relevant before applying. We do NOT employ unqualified people at all.
The post does not require an EYT or EYPS qualification as we currently have three EYT’s on staff.
- 4 to 6 hours paid non-contact time is provided each week for the completion of administrative duties.
- Lunch time meal is provided for all adults to be eaten with the children.
- Pension scheme in place.
- In-house training for continuous professional development.
- The opportunity to work for one of the county’s leading educational establishments.
If you meet the criteria and would like to register interest in any future roles we may have, please contact Jane Smalley at the Prepatoria on 01743 460 199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org